What are the advantages and disadvantages of pneumatic technology
1. For the transmission form, the cylinder, as a linear driver, can form its required motion track anywhere in the space, which is easy to install and maintain.
2. The working medium is inexhaustible and inexhaustible air. The air space itself costs nothing.
3. The action speed of the cylinder is generally 50-500mm/s. It is faster than the action speed of hydraulic and electrical methods.
Jinan hanparui gas booster pump can output up to 160Mpa pressure.
4. High reliability and long service life.
5. Make use of compressibility of air, store energy and realize centralized air supply. Energy can be released for a short time to obtain high-speed response in intermittent motion. Buffer can be implemented. It has strong adaptability to impact load and overload. Under certain conditions, the pneumatic device can be self-protected.
6. Full pneumatic control has the ability of fire prevention, explosion protection and moisture resistance. Compared with hydraulic mode, pneumatic mode can be used at high temperature.
7. Due to small air loss, compressed air can be centralized for supply and long-distance transmission.
1. Due to the compressibility of the air, the operating speed of the cylinder varies with the load. This defect can be overcome by gas-liquid linkage.
2. When the cylinder moves at a low speed, the stability of the cylinder at a low speed is not as good as that of the hydraulic cylinder due to the relatively large friction force.
3. Although the output force of the cylinder can meet the working requirements in many applications, its output force is smaller than that of the hydraulic cylinder.